Pod Your Reef

gotta job at the lfs

TNreefguy

what a streak of luck i got a part time job at my local fish store

the pay sorta sucks but i got a 30 percent discount and i the free reef junk i want. arnt i a lucky dog

printerdown01

Well you would have spent all of you money there anyway, so consider it a 30% pay increase and the salary probably looks a little better ;)! Wish I worked at a fish store!!:P I could REALLY use the 30% discount!

I've worked for LFS stores for over 10 years and it is pretty cool. Pays sucks a$$ though. I did/do get cost on everything I buy which is sweet but makes me just buy more stuff anyways! :P

It's cool. Enjoy it and truct me when I say this.....don't become a store manager. Have fun being an employee. Much more fun that way. ;)

Cameron

i work at my lfs too i get paid really good and i get a 50 percent discount on evrything but skimmers and tanks because we dont mark them up from cost but i just got a free skimmer from work so on the new 30 gal that ime getting orderd

cam

Physh I agree 110 % I worked in 3 LFS over the years and I loved it.... The discount on stuff was awesome.... Then I got a Tax # and a reseale certificate.. WOOOO HOOOO ! onward to Cites importation licence and Transhippers permit.... I live my 15.00 Flame angels, 4.50 Fire fish, 9.00 cleaner shrimps, 19.00 Euphyllias, 28.00 HUGE Acros and Shroom colonies that I can frag into like 15 pieces...LOL damn now Im spoiled..... ah well.....

Good fer U TN REEFGUY ! you will like it as long as U can put up with a LOT of repete questions....... Unfortunately... Ya cant just tell them to "do a Search" in a LFS ... LMAO HAHAHAHhahahah haha ha or flame them..... Actualy, If U DO give good advice.. it will take you far. Read lots... have an answer for everything that U know about, BUT DONT LIE ! people will play dumb and will catch U.... (Perhaps Ill stop in one day and grill ya ..LOL)

"How do U make Salt water? How many Fish can I .... What is the........ My water is cloudy......" hehehh good luck !

Archived