Coral Vue Hydros

Gooseneck to Hanging Kit

kimberbee

Obligatory - sorry if there's already a thread with this info, I couldn't find it.

I'll be moving my duo from the fusion 20 to a fusion 40 in a few months. I'm concerned that the gooseneck I have currently will not be long enough to position the light over the middle of the tank.

What does it take to switch to a hanging mount? Or what other options might I have?

Thanks!

jedimasterben

To switch to a hanging mount, there are holes that would need to be drilled and tapped in the top of it to get the hanging bits attached.

You may want to see at what cost it would be to switch over to the new style heatsink, as I'd imagine that if you needed to send it to Dave to have it converted, the cost difference would be small.

Obligatory - sorry if there's already a thread with this info, I couldn't find it.

I'll be moving my duo from the fusion 20 to a fusion 40 in a few months. I'm concerned that the gooseneck I have currently will not be long enough to position the light over the middle of the tank.

What does it take to switch to a hanging mount? Or what other options might I have?

Thanks!

If you like the gooseneck I could swap it out for the 15" version? Small fee but that is it.

Let me know!

Archived