Cultivated Reef

J&L Aquatics???

Bonster

Located in Coquitlam, British Columbia. Has anyone ordered from this place? I just did and they seemed to be very helpful. I ordered the 2x55w Custom sealife at $219.00 plus shipping. It's pretty bad that I have to buy lighting from B.C. when I'm in Ontario but that's the closest I could find. He said they would ship out on Tues. and it would be 5-8 days. When I get it I will give you an update.

I didn't know they carried Custom Sealife. Was this on their website? All I see is Hamilton and SouthBay Lighting brands under Power Compact Lighting.

Oh, I see now. That's actually a PFO system with Custom Sea Life bulbs. I don't think PFO and Custom Sea Life kits are the same. PFO uses 55w lamps while Custom Sea Life uses 65w lamps. Although Custom Sea Life also sells 55w lamps for other kits.

Yes, I buy stuff from J&L all the time. Sometimes, I order online and they deliver to my place because I'm about 20 minutes away. Other times, I go to the store to buy stuff.

J&L is an amazing service. very helpfull and organized. But, you do not have to order online when you live in ontario unless you are way up north... There is a plenty places to get power compacts... I got mine for cheap in 2 seperate places one 55w and one double 55w power compacts WAY cheaper than that but then again J&L is reliable and honest........

Archived