Coral Vue Hydros

NanoOrBust

Hey Dave,

I met you at the ReefStock in Denver, CO last year and fell in love with your product. I vowed that as soon as my JBJ unibody took a dive that I would be getting a Nano Box. The issue is I love the way the Tide looks as it screams (Nano) to me. I am not sure it will be effiecent for my tank though? I have a Pico Aquarium Deep Blue 18 (18 X 18 X 16) with Starphire Glass. Do you think I am going to need to step it up to the Duo? My tank is primarily Zoas, Ricordia, and a bunch of LPS. Any insight would be great!

Does anyone else on here have a Nano Box on their Pico or similar sized tank? I would love to know your thoughts as well.

What happened to Pico Acquariums anyway.... I LOVE my tank and would be bummed if they went out of business. The owner was absolutely amazing to work with.

Thank you in advance

righttirefire

I just got a tide for my nuvo 8. Still light acclimating. Dave has an awesome guide about setting up the bluefish. After a little tinkering it's awesome.

Hey Dave,

I met you at the ReefStock in Denver, CO last year and fell in love with your product. I vowed that as soon as my JBJ unibody took a dive that I would be getting a Nano Box. The issue is I love the way the Tide looks as it screams (Nano) to me. I am not sure it will be effiecent for my tank though? I have a Pico Aquarium Deep Blue 18 (18 X 18 X 16) with Starphire Glass. Do you think I am going to need to step it up to the Duo? My tank is primarily Zoas, Ricordia, and a bunch of LPS. Any insight would be great!

Does anyone else on here have a Nano Box on their Pico or similar sized tank? I would love to know your thoughts as well.

What happened to Pico Acquariums anyway.... I LOVE my tank and would be bummed if they went out of business. The owner was absolutely amazing to work with.

Thank you in advance

If you are only keeping the corals above, you will be fine with the Mini Tide. I would go with the Plus or Plus M. I have not talked to Chris ( Pico ) for a few months. I do not thing he is coming bacl :(

Thanks again for the compliments! I will see you out there this Feb.

-Dave

Awesome, thank you both for your response as I do appreciate it. I will make a decision and get my order in by EOB today!

Have a great day!

Eric

20151220_133156_zpsnqatgupc.jpg

Dave's sps program @ 33%
20151220_133129_zpse6uay7ez.jpg
50% all

Your tank looks incredible by the way.... nice job!!!!

righttirefire

ERIC!

I misread your text. That is a nuvo 8 with a tide plus m. So the tank is 12" cube. Sorry. Not a 18x18x16 like you asked for

No worries... as it still gave me a good idea. The Tide Plus M definitely covers every inch of your tank and my main Coral's are probably all close to being within 12" X 12" anyways!

Tanks again,

Eric

Archived