Coral Vue Hydros

Dwarf Seahorses 4 sale

Fish Freak

Hey guys,

I am downsizing on tanks, so I am forced to sell some of my prized fish... my hippocampus zosterae (dwarf seahorses). I will still be keeping one tank with an adult herd, but the rest need to go.

I have 6 available right now, although I would be willing to part with more if you wanted to keep a larger herd.

Please do not inquire if you are not prepared to take care of these unique fish- they DO require daily feedings of live baby brine shrimp (or adult bs enriched). I have seen some trained to frozen, but I don't have the patience myself. Copepods and gammarus also make excellent foods, so if you have a stable supply mutiplying in your tank, you probably wouldnt have to add in any food for quite some time

I am willing to part with each one for 10 dollars- keep in mind these are 4th generation captive bred.

Check out Seahorse.org for more information on seahorses :)

One has been spoken for, 5 are still available. Just had some more fry born last night so soon I should have some more to offer. :)

got any pics ? I'd love to pick up a few to put into my 5gal fuge...

I currently have some caulerpa and xenia with loads of pods/mysis shrimp in the fuge. I have also raised BBS before for my SPS so I'm all set to care for these guys.

-skeletor-

These guys are VERY small, I have seen them successfully kept in tanks as small as 1 gallon. A standard 5 gallon could easily hold as many as 20 adult horses.

Unfortunatly all of the dwarves have been spoken for, I was more than overwhelmed by the amount of people interested in getting some. However, I do guarantee you there will be more available in the future, if you would like I could make a list and as soon as I have more available go down the list in order of first spoken for. Just PM or e-mail me with the number you want and location you are at (so i know whether i need to arrange shipping or for local pickup/dropoff).

Thank you :)

sent you a PM last week Brandon, and an email, so I hope I can get on the list.

I'd like 4 or more, and I'm willing to take fry and raise them.

I can pick up, and I can trade you frags.

thanks,

-skeletor-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived