inTank Media Baskets

Red Sea Max 250 retro

fishfood

I recently picked up a retro for my oceanic biocube 14. I like the lights. My wife's office has a rsm 250 and needs new lights. I'm curious if you have a retro for that and what the cost may be. I've spect out other retro units and looked at the dual retro you have and just didnt' think it would be enough but it may. The other retros are going with 48 led.

Let me know if you have already priced something like this out and how much it would be. She just kind of was selected to take care of the office tank because i've had one for years. I'm actually getting her interested again which will be good on the home front with my tank and spending...haha.

I recently picked up a retro for my oceanic biocube 14. I like the lights. My wife's office has a rsm 250 and needs new lights. I'm curious if you have a retro for that and what the cost may be. I've spect out other retro units and looked at the dual retro you have and just didnt' think it would be enough but it may. The other retros are going with 48 led.

Let me know if you have already priced something like this out and how much it would be. She just kind of was selected to take care of the office tank because i've had one for years. I'm actually getting her interested again which will be good on the home front with my tank and spending...haha.

Drop me an email. I can easily make a kit for you for this size tank.

david@nanoboxreef.com

Archived