Innovative Marine Aquariums

bmoore92

I bought a used nanobox duo from the selling forum and after installation I realized the fan is not working. It is the model with the separate power plug for the fans. Any troubleshooting ideas? I contacted the seller who previously said the unit was brand new and am waiting on a response.

Thanks, BM

I bought a used nanobox duo from the selling forum and after installation I realized the fan is not working. It is the model with the separate power plug for the fans. Any troubleshooting ideas? I contacted the seller who previously said the unit was brand new and am waiting on a response.

Thanks, BM

If you accidentally plugged the 48v power into the fan, then it will not work. I can sell you a new fan that include terminals so no need to solder but it does require taking the unit apart. If you dont feel good with this you can send to me. I will not change for labor only the fan and shipping back.

-Dave

Made sure to avoid that as I read in your startup guide that it would fry it. The power supply seems to work so the fan must be the problem. Would you mind pm'ING me a quote for the fan? Also is it possible to condense the older models down to one power supply? If so, I'd like a quote for that as well please. From the little bit of time i had the fixture on the colors look amazing. You will definitely be first on my list for future upgrades. Thanks, dave!

BM

Archived