Innovative Marine Aquariums

Great Order

JavaJacketOC

Just picked up a 30 gallon CUC and added some zig zags, dwarf planaxis and a chiton to the order and all arrived perfectly!

Also, just have to say...the nerites this time were only about the size of a small marble vs the really big ones that normally come. These smaller ones are great!

Yeah I just got an order too. Mostly dwarf ceriths. My 4 nerites disappeared into the rock lol. I did however get about 4 tiny thin striped hermits. They are in small dwarf cerith shells currently :wub: I have two huge ones that I got in a CUC from reef cleaners over a year ago. Hopefully my little ones get big too.

Didn't realize there was a section for this.

I've done 3 orders with them over the past years. The first 2 were great, but the last one I wasn't really happy with.

Main reason I ordered was for dwarf ceriths. I ordered 2 nass and 20 ceriths and instead I got like 15 nass snails and 0 ceriths. All but 3 or 4 of the nass died due to starvation is my guess. I also ordered 3 virgin nerites, they are still doing well.

I emailed them about it - and the reply was trying to sell me some Trochus snails, which I'd love to have but they cost more for shipping. Dwarfs were the reason I ordered - never got them.

Very disappointing.

In general, I wouldn't recommend the nass. I've gotten others before and these were nothing like the normal ones. Much smaller and they look a little different. Didn't bury in the sand as much as normal ones. Even with the ones I got I was pretty disappointed.

But the virgin nerites are extremely awesome and I'd highly recommend those. The 3 I got are the best nerites I've ever gotten. They are small and I wish I had ordered a dozen more, but they aren't like the black nerites that always sit in the corner of the tank on the glass. The virgins go all over my sand and all over the rocks and I never see them on the glass, much less up in the corner(reason I didn't order any of those regular ones).

Archived