Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Acclimation from a Fluval Sea Nano 25k garbage

JoeGnallPA

I will be soon receiving my Nanobox Tide Plus M

My question is, how, or do I even need to acclimate the tank from this P.O.S Fluval Sea?

My current photo period is

Blues only 8am to 11am

Full light 11-6pm

Blues 6-8/8:30ish pm

Light is about 4.5-5.5 inches from water.

I have the 9" gooseneck option for my Tide Plus.

Thanks with any help and suggestions. They are greatly appreciated!

righttirefire

Joe,

I'm in the same boat.

Upgraded my 20 long from fluvel sea 10k to a quad.

I set my "program" to the sps growth. Abs started intensity at 25% I've seen no browning or bleaching and have been raising intensity 2.5% weekly.

My tide just showed up and will go from an im Skkye 14k.

I plan to.take the same approach

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/367284-nanobox-how-to-bluefish-tideduoquad-series/

Ok, that's kinda what I was thinking. 25 or 30% to start seeing this light seems to be on the bright side. Also finding out this 25k rating is farthest from 25k rating.

I have no clue what marketing they are trying to pull. Sad part is I did research, and when it came time to finally go wet, the minute I could save some money, when the red flag should have went right up, but it didn't..

Oh well live and learn. Just nice to know I have a good quality light coming soon. Use the fluval for a refuge light when I upgrade. The girlfriend already wants a bigger tank, and I got her hooked. I created a monster.. lol

Ok, that's kinda what I was thinking. 25 or 30% to start seeing this light seems to be on the bright side. Also finding out this 25k rating is farthest from 25k rating.

I have no clue what marketing they are trying to pull. Sad part is I did research, and when it came time to finally go wet, the minute I could save some money, when the red flag should have went right up, but it didn't..

Oh well live and learn. Just nice to know I have a good quality light coming soon. Use the fluval for a refuge light when I upgrade. The girlfriend already wants a bigger tank, and I got her hooked. I created a monster.. lol

a beautiful monster!

Archived