SaltCritters.com

DUO blue channel stopped working

Ryan_E

So I emailed Dave about this, but it's Friday night so I imagine he won't see my email too quick. I came home from work to find that my DUO's blue channel was off. The LED's on the blue channel are on, but seem to be stuck at about 1% I have the bluefish mini controller. I've unplugged and reset everything. The white channel works like normal. Any ideas?

he should email you in the morning. hes really good at getting back to people when then have an issue

Yeah he is really good about that. Just curious if any one else has any ideas. Maybe it's an easy fix.

jedimasterben

Since they are not at high brightness, then the white channel off and look closely at the LEDs and make sure they're all lighting up, sometimes one will fail and can cause funk like that. Other than that, probably a bad LDD driver for that channel. Dave would be able to pinpoint it, but more than likely a relatively easy fix you can probably do yourself.

Since they are not at high brightness, then the white channel off and look closely at the LEDs and make sure they're all lighting up, sometimes one will fail and can cause funk like that. Other than that, probably a bad LDD driver for that channel. Dave would be able to pinpoint it, but more than likely a relatively easy fix you can probably do yourself.

I hope it's an easy fix!

Archived