Top Shelf Aquatics

Addicted Reefer 20 Long (57 Corals & Counting)

bryanthelp

Are you using the orange filter?

Yup. Put it over my lens it everything looks garbage:/ are yours just thin pieces of plastic?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bryanthelp

Yup. Put it over my lens it everything looks garbage:/ are yours just thin pieces of plastic?

They are thin. The color I prefer is a dark orange. I will take picture of mine later.
bryanthelp

Filters_zpsqmsoyndj.jpg

FTS Daytime 05/13/2016

FTS-05132016_zpsyrom71hs.jpg

Trachy

Trachy_zpsoxpgc9zk.jpg

Yuma

Mushroom_zpspzfl5zb7.jpg

bryanthelp

yup exact same stuff

Not exactly sure then works fine on my iphone and, my dslr. I normally find the shade that removes the blue enough to show true colors.

Not exactly sure then works fine on my iphone and, my dslr. I normally find the shade that removes the blue enough to show true colors.

maybe your tank is more blue in color temp then mine

bryanthelp

maybe your tank is more blue in color temp then mine

When I took the darker photo's, the lights were set to actinic only (450/460nm).

bryanthelp

I am currently still debating on what auto top off to use. My build is sumpless, and I want to maintain a high waterline. With waves from my mp10qd this becomes complicated.

• 10 months later...

I'm assuming those lights are dimmable? How high (0-100) do you run them? Tanks looking really good. Don't be afraid to post some shots of your equipment.

Archived