Innovative Marine Aquariums

Legendary Black Saturday Sale, Official Thread

Legendary Corals

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legendary Corals

Nice. Was looking for a potential rose bubbletip anemone and some lps. Hammers, torches, acans and chalices. So any sps and just not acropora like montis and stylo?

We'll have some hammers, no torches this time as we unfortunately sold all of the ones we have available. Plenty of sweet acans, micromussas, and chalices though!

We'll have montis, stylocoeniellas, psammacoras, and birdsnests. Just not acros.

First live sale for me so I went back and read the threads for the previous sales. This is gonna be fun.

Glad you'll be joining! We're hoping to make this into one of the best live sales. :)

Legendary Corals
Here's a test item, let me know if it works for you guys (just click on the photo)! The bargain price is to make sure no one actually buys it. clear.png

You can also use this item as a way to familiarize yourself with how the checkout process of our site works.

Test Item - Sale: $999, Retail: $9999

22792342659_940fe349f4_c.jpg

Legendary Corals

GDI I see your live sale is advertised on ReefBuilders. Congrats! But I'm really going to have the work that sniper finger!

It was pretty cool to see that!

Test image takes me to a blank page

Link works fine on a PC but on mobile it redirects to a blank page for me.

Unfortunately our mobile version is a bit... doo doo. I recommend purchasing on a computer. Those on a computer will more likely out snipe those on a phone.

I saw you combine shipments, So how do my friend and i combine our shipping? If I pay for mine, does he just have to send you a message saying send his stuff in my box?

Also I would love to see some pink birdsnest, and purple montipora in the sale if you've got them. I would definetly snag those frags!

Legendary Corals

I saw you combine shipments, So how do my friend and i combine our shipping? If I pay for mine, does he just have to send you a message saying send his stuff in my box?

Also I would love to see some pink birdsnest, and purple montipora in the sale if you've got them. I would definetly snag those frags!

Yup! Just send us an email and we'll combine the orders together into one box. If your totals combined equals $350, then shipping is free. We'r got a couple of different montis in the sale. :)

Welp, shipping purchased! :haha:

See you on Saturday!

Here's a couple of teasers to help the wait for Saturday.

22707673203_3774e157f5_c.jpg

22707725243_ee2731007d_c.jpg

23039090860_66840aaf55_c.jpg

22706519064_d0415ec6e0_c.jpg

23308751476_65b3062362_c.jpg

Last day to get the pre-order shipping module!

If I purchased a module of let's say a Tuesday delivery and have decided that a Wednesday delivery would be better should I just send an email after tomorrow to get it switched?

Legendary Corals

If I purchased a module of let's say a Tuesday delivery and have decided that a Wednesday delivery would be better should I just send an email after tomorrow to get it switched?

Yup, an email would be perfect.

I already pre-purchased the shipping module, but god I wish Saturday delivery were available ;~;

Also: Cannot wait. I've been up since 8:30AM EST making sure everything got done before I became dead to the world for six hours.

Legendary Corals

Live sale coming up!!!

As a heads up, we ran out of time and couldn't link the photos to their respective items on the website. But everything will still be shown on the website in their hourly tabs. Just have the website open in a tab and keep clicking refresh. Sorry for the confusion, but it'll be very clear once the sale starts.

We'll still post photos of the corals that are being updated every 5 minutes.

Archived