Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS:Nemastoma Macroalgae

Rehype

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I superglued mine! Seems to be doing well! Didn't read this about the air bubbles until after so I hope it will be ok!

Worst case that sprout will stop growing, but more should grow from it's base where it was glued at. Have a similar Macro that got an air bubble in it, that part is dying, but I have like 4-5 sprouts from it's base. Took 3-4 weeks for it to go from red to brown. But I have new sprouts, so all is good. :)

Worst case that sprout will stop growing, but more should grow from it's base where it was glued at. Have a similar Macro that got an air bubble in it, that part is dying, but I have like 4-5 sprouts from it's base. Took 3-4 weeks for it to go from red to brown. But I have new sprouts, so all is good. :)

Totally agree

Got mine today around 330. Glued them two a couple pieces of rubble look really nice! Thanks hype!

No worries mark glad they arrived safely.

Got it! Looks great and spread it among both my tanks in hopes that one of them takes off. :)

Thanks again!

Awesome thats great to hear! Thats a great strategy that I use as well when mounting new frags :D

Got mine in great shape, super glued it to a piece of rubble rock and placed it in my tank. The next morning it was gone! Something had a VERY expensive snack. ARGH! and I don't even have any herbivores in the tank unless you count my small snail clean up crew.

So when more are available......

Got mine in great shape, super glued it to a piece of rubble rock and placed it in my tank. The next morning it was gone! Something had a VERY expensive snack. ARGH! and I don't even have any herbivores in the tank unless you count my small snail clean up crew.

are you sure it didn't just come unglued and it's sitting in your rock work somewhere?

are you sure it didn't just come unglued and it's sitting in your rock work somewhere?

Tried looking everywhere and even moved some of my rocks around. Blasted the heck of of them with a powerhead as well but no luck. I see a small nubbin embedded in the superglue and will cross my fingers that something grows. lol

Really sorry to hear that! Have you checked your overflow? It couldve just separated from the rubble and got blown around.

In any case let me see if I can make another...Ill shoot you a pm

Mine is gone too. I had glued mine to a small piece of rock and kept it on the sand bed so that the tiny turbo snails could not reach it.

Yesterday I came back from work and saw one tiny turbo making its way from the sand to the Rock and snacking on it. Lol. It was too late

Mine is gone too. I had glued mine to a small piece of rock and kept it on the sand bed so that the tiny turbo snails could not reach it.

Yesterday I came back from work and saw one tiny turbo making its way from the sand to the Rock and snacking on it. Lol. It was too late

Awww that sucks. My hermit and snails dont bother it oddly enough. Although copepods seem to love it. The only good thing is they dont seem to do too much damage.

• 1 month later...

hmmm, last piece i got seemed to have disappeared on me. do i try again? perhaps more glue?

You definitely want to use alot of glue. What ive been doing recently with frags is glueing them inside of old snails shells. Seems to work really well. I have a really nice sized one with your name on it if you want. It should get to you on Thursday if i get it out tomorrow.

Thursday is Christmas, doubt it'll make it then. Would be safe and ship on Monday. Will pp you later.

Christmas is friday but no worries ill ship on monday.

Durrrrrrr

:P

Mine disappeared as well! Next time you have any more, E, I would love some again!

gonna have to grab some on the next crop.

Sent you guys a pm

Archived