Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Box Tide, Duo, Quad Animation Video

DaveFason

I present you the Nano Box animation video. :D

Nano Box Reef 2015 Tide, Duo, Quad Video :

Nano Box Reef 2015 Flare, Duo Flare, Quad Flare :

I always wanted to do a video that features the Nano Box line up. Now with the new units being much more "turn key" it was finally time. Working with Scorched ( forum member ) I sent a story board with my idea and he made it amazing.

I think the finished product turned out better than expected and will only help people understand the amazing features of the Nano Box line up.

Please let me know what you guys think!

-Dave

Thank you! Please do. :)

Wow! That looked great, nice work. I'm definitely looking into Nano Box for a future upgrade.

Just do it! ;)

Loving the video makes me want to ditch my old LED to get a nano box O.O

Thank you! That is the plan. I am hoping to make that long trek and turn it into a family trip as well.

So nice.
So will Nanoboxreef at MACe next year? ;-)

Thanks guys! It was a pleasure to work with Dave and show off the new lights. My favorite section to make was the Lids. And even then I didn't get to show off all of the versions Dave is able to do!

I'm really loving the video, excellent and well informed details. If i ever do custom tanks line, I'd want nano box for even more custom look.

Marc.The.Shark

That's a great representation of your product Dave! It's not too long as to lose someone's interest, but highlights all the great points/features of a Nanobox fixture. Scorched did a great job! We all know how great your lights are, but for someone looking for a light that has no clue what a Nanobox is/can do, this will definately pique their interest & move them to your website.

Maybe we should take up a collection for a Superbowl spot!! Lol

Awesome video! I thought it very informative and answers some of the questions people have like "I have an X" long tank, which size should I get".

Fantastic job! Scorch did you proud :)

I really like that it coveys all the most important information, doesn't get too bogged down in any particular section, and it kept my interest the whole time even though I already knew it all :D

Archived