SaltCritters.com

Designer's 10G AIO SE feat. CoralFish12g - New Pics/Videos

Oceanbox Designs

He bought two? Or for someone else? :)

This is for someone else who is also in college, apparently this tank is a sought after dorm tank which may attract girls as well...lol

This is for someone else who is also in college, apparently this tank is a sought after dorm tank which may attract girls as well...lol

Lol uh oh then I may be ordering one this summer! ?

Lol uh oh then I may be ordering one this summer!

May be? don't you meant definitely, more "good" reason to bring them over...like zoas feeding lesson :)

here is proof :)

Those are hot!

post-83775-0-59506000-1450388737_thumb.jpg

May be? don't you meant definitely, more "good" reason to bring them over...like zoas feeding lesson :)

here is proof :)

Ha! That's awesome. I'm a bit scared of acrylic though! I like using razors and magnets to keep my glass coralline free and would be worried about scratches. Can one do a similar looking tank with the panels in glass and the AIO part with acrylic like the JBJ tanks? Or will it look bad?

Ha! That's awesome. I'm a bit scared of acrylic though! I like using razors and magnets to keep my glass coralline free and would be worried about scratches. Can one do a similar looking tank with the panels in glass and the AIO part with acrylic like the JBJ tanks? Or will it look bad?

^^^Yeah any possibility of working with glass? We lost picoaquariums and acrylic scares me.

Lol, there are plastic blade they made for acrylic as well as algae scraper for acrylic although it still doesn't guarantee scratch free, its one of the thing with acrylic you just have to be very careful with. I even managed to scratch my tank glass by trapping sand in between the scraper so glass still isn't scratch proof. I will not venture into glass tank world as there are already so many good options out there. However, you can just get a Mr Aqua 11.4G rimless, turn this tank sideway, then I add a custom AIO insert that looks exactly like the one featured in this tank and theoretically getting a similar looking tank in glass.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Mr._Aqua_Rectangle_Frameless_Glass_Aquarium_Tank_Rectangular_Aquariums-Mr._Aqua-AZ1119-FIAQRA-vi.html

• Dimension: 18.9" x 11.8" x 11.8"
  • 11.4 Gallons
  • Extra fine silicone finish

When this tank is turned sideway, the AIO will be on one side, you got yourself a similar looking tank that is now 11.8" (front) x 18.9" (side) x 11.8" (tall). AIO can be 4-5" wide so the display portion would be more like 11.8"x15". More room to fit skimmer/reactor in the back.

post-83775-0-10054900-1450407954_thumb.jpg

Archived