Coral Vue Hydros

Struggling 29 bio cube

plowgod

well its been 2 weeks and all the parameters are where they should be and dropped the temp to 80 f and not much change in the tank. Could I have stunted the corals? The mushrooms have not split and everything seems to be holding. Should I add another fish or some new corals to see if they grow? Confused and do not know what to do next? Thinking about building a 72 gallon bow front but a little hesitant on that until I can get this cube growing and looking good.

Try a couple of easy corals and watch them a couple of weeks. Remember, success comes slowly in this hobby. Take your time and get this 29 filled before you go buy a 72. Mistakes in big aquariums cost big money.

Well its been a couple of weeks and I dropped the temp to 81F. And the parameters are:

calcium 590

phosphate 0

nitrate 0

PH 8.4

Mag 1600

I have not seen much change, could have I stunted things? I also adjusted the light cycle to:10 hours of full intensity, 15 mins sunrise and sunset cycle, and 4 hours of moonlight duration. This is a Current Marine LED light. Where do I go from here? Any info would be a big help.

I know you have spent alot of time getting your calcium high but 590 might be a little too high I wouldnt do anything past 500 ppm. I've read 400 - 500 ppm is the best range for Ca levels.

Archived