Innovative Marine Aquariums

IM fusion 20/25 baskets

Proudgeek

When will they be in stock? Went to buy online and ran into a small inventory issue ;)

Thanks!

We must have ran out tonight. Good for you to look! They prob are still in stock on Amazon's warehouses.

There are more being made now, should be done in a few days.

BUT WAIT. Don't buy them. Huh the guy selling to me just told me not to buy from him?

Yes. Yes he did.

If you have the IM20 or lagoon 25 wait till we get our newly designed basket! It is only a few, like 1-2 part numbers down on the production list as of today.

You will love it so much more. I'll post a pic tomorrow of it here if i don't get too wasted with the hookers tonight riding the new StevieBoard.

We must have ran out tonight. Good for you to look! They prob are still in stock on Amazon's warehouses.

There are more being made now, should be done in a few days.

BUT WAIT. Don't buy them. Huh the guy selling to me just told me not to buy from him?

Yes. Yes he did.

If you have the IM20 or lagoon 25 wait till we get our newly designed basket! It is only a few, like 1-2 part numbers down on the production list as of today.

You will love it so much more. I'll post a pic tomorrow of it here if i don't get too wasted with the hookers tonight riding the new StevieBoard.

Yes! The 25g lagoon. Thanks for the heads up. Two part numbers means how long in the boring world?

Yes! The 25g lagoon. Thanks for the heads up. Two part numbers means how long in the boring world?

Hard to say. I'm pushing for 1-2 weeks. It's all on Karen who hates me right now cause we're ramping up for the busy season. But that's not your problem.

Send me an email/contact us request and I'll put you on the need to know list or sign up for our email blast here

https://gem.godaddy.com/signups/148800/join

Hard to say. I'm pushing for 1-2 weeks. It's all on Karen who hates me right now cause we're ramping up for the busy season. But that's not your problem.

Send me an email/contact us request and I'll put you on the need to know list or sign up for our email blast here https://gem.godaddy.com/signups/148800/join

I will be cycling soon so that timeline works. Email sent! Thanks again.

Damnitt Stevie! I just set up my IM20 with your old baskets. How dare I not be in the loop after all the "anonomys" hooker advice I gave you!

I knows sorry. This is my 1st online announcement of it, we did release them officially at MACNA which went over well.

Sell them to a sucker who isn't in the know or is like poor and stuff and upgrade! They don't loose value.

Or blame IM, they are the ones changing their chambers and now finally standardizing things.

Sell them to a sucker who isn't in the know or is like poor and stuff and upgrade! They don't loose value.

i have always saw you as the best business man. this is why. rofl

Those look awesome with the new sides that extend all the way up. Pretty much ALL of the water will be going through the filtration. Last year I bought the nuvo16 package during black Friday to save some money. Now I am wishing I waiting especially since I don't even have my tank wet yet.

Can you post the old basket and the new one side by side for comparison Stevie?

Sure thing, I have a meeting here in a few mins and I'll snap a few pics afterwards.

Can you post the old basket and the new one side by side for comparison Stevie?

I didn't feel like switching the lens but this should work

IMG_8105.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

Sweet ghetto lean on the new model

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Any updates on the availability date? Thanks.

UPDATE

A partial from the first batch will be done on Friday. We will try and get them packed up and ship on Friday as well, otherwise Monday

A pre-order will be announced later today!

Archived