Coral Vue Hydros

Bio-cube 8 g - Am I done cycling?

Simulated Fish

Looks like your off to a good start. I don't want to come off as a complete tool. But those palys and Xenia are a poor choice for a small tank. I wish someone told me that when I started out. I know what it is like starting a tank on a budget and Xenia and palys are an inexpensive way to stock your tank. They can be invasive and grow very quick. If you like them disregard what I am saying. Space is a premium in a small tank and you you will probably want stuff with color down the road. Like I said I'm not trying to be a tool, just trying to save you some frustration 3 months from now.

Simulated Fish

Looks like your off to a good start. I don't want to come off as a complete tool. But those palys and Xenia are a poor choice for a small tank. I wish someone told me that when I started out. I know what it is like starting a tank on a budget and Xenia and palys are an inexpensive way to stock your tank. They can be invasive and grow very quick. If you like them disregard what I am saying. Space is a premium in a small tank and you you will probably want stuff with color down the road. Like I said I'm not trying to be a tool, just trying to save you some frustration 3 months from now.

Yeah my LFS told me the same thing with one bonus, I can frag it out and bring it in to a sell. I know they are simple but I couldn't argue with the price! Plus I really love how they look :D

Archived