Cultivated Reef

A little trouble with my new IM fusion 20

pippa

I'm going to take it all off and clean again with vinegar. Everything is stock and it was working up until the day I switched tanks. This tank is in a different location and on a different outlet. GTi what is the "outlet upgrade" ?

I'll double check the fill speed when I pull. I heard it run at three different times between midnight and 10 am this morning. I ran and checked when I heard it the last time and it was already over sensor. When it's pumping it's filling less then the plug-in purge. Just a second or so.

I'm going to take it all off and clean again with vinegar. Everything is stock and it was working up until the day I switched tanks. This tank is in a different location and on a different outlet. GTi what is the "outlet upgrade" ?

I'll double check the fill speed when I pull. I heard it run at three different times between midnight and 10 am this morning. I ran and checked when I heard it the last time and it was already over sensor. When it's pumping it's filling less then the plug-in purge. Just a second or so.

I think you can buy an accessory that allows you to plug a different pump in to the system; if you have the original pump, this isn't important!

When you say it's over the sensor, how far? Mine stops once it gets just over the tapered part of the optical sensor. If it's running for a few seconds then stopping and not overfilling and activating the float switch, maybe it's ok?

Archived