Top Shelf Aquatics

My 2.5g @ 11 weeks

sdnesmith

Well, here's my 2.5g @ 11 weeks old after quite a few changes. I took most of the live rock out of the tank and put some in the AQ300, some in the 5 gallon bucket in the garage. I'm going through another little cycle since I added about 3lbs of live sand to the tank and the fuge. Let me know what you guys think. Oh, BTW, thanks again to all of you who have provided tips and advice.

Shawn

Here's a closeup of a piece of anthelia I got at City Pets in Houston for $5. They sell frags of soft corals for $5 and SPS for like $15 to $30.

Thanks,

I have three hermits in there, a reg leg and two blue legs. They must be union crabs or something.

I just got home to find my peppermint shrimp dead. I'm looking for the crabs right now as well. Everything else in the tank looks OK and the salinity is OK, so I can't figure out what happened.

I found one of the crabs.

Shawn

Originally posted by sdnesmith

Can anyone help me positively identify this one?  I think it's anthelia also, but not sure which one.

it could be giant xenia

OK, found the red leg and a small blue leg. Can't find the big blue leg, he must be under a rock.

I did a quick 20% water change (boy I love this little tank).

Does anyone know if gluing a piece of GSP with superglue could have kille the shrimp?

Shawn

Archived