Coral Vue Hydros

Powersupply connection problem

outerorbiter

outerorbiter

Any one have any problems with the connection at the driver module for power. It's the supply for the light not the fan or the bluefish. It's really loose and if you touch the connection or move the wire it will cause the light to flicker. The wire has to be pushed just right to keep the light on. Any one have a solution? Oh yeah it's a Tide maybe a couple months old.

Any one have any problems with the connection at the driver module for power. It's the supply for the light not the fan or the bluefish. It's really loose and if you touch the connection or move the wire it will cause the light to flicker. The wire has to be pushed just right to keep the light on. Any one have a solution? Oh yeah it's a Tide maybe a couple months old.

I found the issue with a few. It ended up being a mix in my DC panel jacks. After looking through 500 of these I have found a few were mixed in with a smaller connection!

If anyone has an issue let me know and please email. I have weeded out the old DC jacks that had this now.

-Dave

outerorbiter

Dave I believe the one I just got that was lost in shipment for a few weeks has this problem also.

I emailed him but have not heard back yet.
outerorbiter

Got it looking forward to the repair, if its easy :)

Again drop me a email if you have this!

Outer - Replied.

-Dave

Archived