SaltCritters.com

Nano Box T-Shirt Pre-Order

DaveFason

Hey gang,

Long story short when I was out of town the shipment needed a signature and I missed the three day window. They are now heading back to the supplier. Once received I have agreed with the maker to two day air them back to me. I apologize this has ever taken so long!

-Dave

No worries Dave, thanks for the update.

• 1 month later...

This has totally slipped my mind and they have received the package back to them. Making a call today! Hopefully they are working.

I did order extra so you guys should be set.

-Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any ETA on these Dave?

I am about to refund people and when these damn things finally come in resend invoices if you want them. It is a royal PIA for some reason. Going to use CustomInk this go round.

-Dave

Any ETA on these Dave?

Yay!!! I can't wait to see mine!

The other company is still jerking me around. I really want to apologize but I did place an order with CustomInk yesterday and will have these next week! I ordered a good amount extra as well.

Order StatusArtworkPrintingShippingDelivery

During this step, we're printing each item with your design, inspecting the finished product, and packaging your items for shipment.

It is normal for us to ship a day or two before your guaranteed delivery date, so don't worry if your date is getting close.

Estimated Ship Date: Wednesday, January 6th, 2016

The other company is still jerking me around. I really want to apologize but I did place an order with CustomInk yesterday and will have these next week! I ordered a good amount extra as well.

Order Status ArtworkPrintingShippingDelivery

During this step, we're printing each item with your design, inspecting the finished product, and packaging your items for shipment.

It is normal for us to ship a day or two before your guaranteed delivery date, so don't worry if your date is getting close.

Estimated Ship Date: Wednesday, January 6th, 2016

I'm so sorry that this has been such a booger! Can't wait to see them.

T-SHIRTS ARE IN! From now on I am only dealing with CustomInk. I will be doing a second run next week. I am blown away with how quickly these guys were. I feel terrible that it ever took this long dealing with the other company.

Shipping #'s have been emailed.

-Dave

T-SHIRTS ARE IN! From now on I am only dealing with CustomInk. I will be doing a second run next week. I am blown away with how quickly these guys were. I feel terrible that it ever took this long dealing with the other company.

Shipping #'s have been emailed.

-Dave

Thank you! Can't wait to see it!

Archived