Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Diary of my daughter's mini reef

tk-it-ez

Does the skimmer fit in the middle chamber?

It does but had to cut the bottom plate. Great skimmer tho.

How is the ato as far as fit. Have the media reactor in the middle and my heater in the return section. Any chance of a pic?

it fits fine. I dont have a heater and the ATO needs to be in the return chamber since that is the only chamber where the water volume fluctuates.

post-88656-0-38313500-1442634178_thumb.jpg

5 days of skimmate from the tank.

How is the ato as far as fit. Have the media reactor in the middle and my heater in the return section. Any chance of a pic?

Better pic.

post-88656-0-21375000-1442689297_thumb.jpg

post-88656-0-25367600-1442689416_thumb.jpg

The tunze 3155 that I got on ebay was having issues with the optical sensor. Was over filling the return chamber and causing the safety float switch to trigger which was causing the over fill alarm to go off and was quiet annoying. Since it was an eBay purchase, I returned it back to the seller. Now I have to find an ato.

Just brought a tunze nano osmolator on eBay from intankllc. I had a $20 off coupon for eBay C20OFFSEPT.

I have bought stuff from Steve before when he first started his company.

Basically got a brand new one for 80 dollars with full warranty, can't beat that.

Just brought a tunze nano osmolator on eBay from intankllc. I had a $20 off coupon for eBay C20OFFSEPT.

I have bought stuff from Steve before when he first started his company.

Basically got a brand new one for 80 dollars with full warranty, can't beat that.

Nice deal. What does that coupon work on?

Everything except auto stuff. You can try it to see if it works for you.

Also that is the reason I put it here so someone can use it. BTW It expires 09/27/2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Peace of mind mod for tunze nano osmolator as a fail safe for the primary float sensor.

No wires to cut, just added a new float in series with the pump.

post-88656-0-80424400-1444419047_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Everything is doing good.

Here is an update on the current hardware.

IM 10 tank

Razor Nano Light

Bombay store wine rack as stand

Tunze nano ato

IM desktop reactor

Pls 50 elite skimmer

Reef safe solutions heater/cooler switch

Jebao wp10

Hydor mini heater

Computer cooling fan for cooling (works great)

post-88656-0-82825900-1449965394_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Peace of mind mod for tunze nano osmolator as a fail safe for the primary float sensor.

No wires to cut, just added a new float in series with the pump.

Glad I made this mod. Got up today to see a small puddle (@ 2 oz) on the floor. The sensor of the Tunze nano failed and dumped more water till it was stopped by the fail safe otherwise I would have 2 gallons of water on the floor. I will remove the sensor and see if there is any issue or if it just needs cleaning.I will Keep you guys updated.

Archived