Cultivated Reef

Fishnuts.com Order Shipped!

Addinali

So I decided to give the new guy a shot I did my order Thursday and ill be reciving it tuesday.

There communication is fantasic they even offerd free Saturday delivery unfortunately I will not be home Saturday so I had to turn it down.

This is what I oreded

These zoas where wysiwyg
IMG_20150806_211002.jpg

These mushrooms where wysiwyg
IMG_20150806_211018.jpg

This fish was a live cam sale.
IMG_20150806_211035.jpg

Im over all excited to see everything.

Steensj2004

Tried to order a few plates, Every one they sell is out of stock, even though it says they have it..Glad you got some stuffz!

Tried to order a few plates, Every one they sell is out of stock, even though it says they have it..Glad you got some stuffz!

Yea I just stuck with the live and wysiwyg I have a feeling he wants to grow his inventory and have everything listed hopefully they grow into a great seller here on Nano Reef.

HarryPotter

Yea I just stuck with the live and wysiwyg I have a feeling he wants to grow his inventory and have everything listed hopefully they grow into a great seller here on Nano Reef.

Haha I tried to ask what camera they are using but it didn't work out.... Cant tell if they didn't see the question or are trying to keep the HD Reefin goodness to themselves

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-07%20at%203.33.4

Steensj2004

Maybe tell them to update their inventory so I don't scream home to order some plates listed as in stock that ARENT in stock. :angry:

Maybe tell them to update their inventory so I don't scream home to order some plates listed as in stock that ARENT in stock. :angry:

Send them a pm they will respond better that way.

Haha I tried to ask what camera they are using but it didn't work out.... Cant tell if they didn't see the question or are trying to keep the HD Reefin goodness to themselves

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-07%20at%203.33.4

Archived