Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

-SOLD-Nanobox Mini Tide

2 f15hy 4u

!!!!SOLD!!!!

I just received this from a fellow reefer yesterday, everything works perfectly, but it's just not what I'm looking for. It's already packed and ready to ship!

$280

Nanobox Mini Tide with Lime LEDs: Black with Red Framing
Gooseneck Only
Bluefish Controller: Full Version!

post-40903-0-55468400-1438539013_thumb.jpg

I thought there was a little more color to it, because my current setup is a little pinker/purpler. It looks nice, but I'm just picky. :)

I was the same way with my nano box. I ended up doing a trade so maybe someone on here has something in value you might want or need?

I thought there was a little more color to it, because my current setup is a little pinker/purpler. It looks nice, but I'm just picky. :)

Wait, as in the light spectrum isn't purple enough for you?

they have a very white color spectrum. The arrays IMO need more blue and violets. Also with it only being 2ch I assume, hard to get the color you truly want.

Basically exactly what Matteo said. I actually really like fuscia/pink and blue together, which then gives the color a purple tint that brings out the colors from corals and fish better. It's just my personal preference. I really like the light, and I won't hesitate to get a custom Nanobox done in the future, but if I'm paying this much for something I'd prefer to get exactly what I want. It was a really great deal, and just about everyone loves their nano box light, so I figured "what the heck." It just happened to not be quite what I wanted, so I'd like the chance to give someone else the same killer deal I got. :)

they have a very white color spectrum. The arrays IMO need more blue and violets. Also with it only being 2ch I assume, hard to get the color you truly want.

Basically exactly what Matteo said. I actually really like fuscia/pink and blue together, which then gives the color a purple tint that brings out the colors from corals and fish better. It's just my personal preference. I really like the light, and I won't hesitate to get a custom Nanobox done in the future, but if I'm paying this much for something I'd prefer to get exactly what I want. It was a really great deal, and just about everyone loves their nano box light, so I figured "what the heck." It just happened to not be quite what I wanted, so I'd like the chance to give someone else the same killer deal I got. :)

That's exactly what I was wondering. I find people's personal preferences in light spectrums/hues really interesting. For example, some people are on the opposite spectrum as you two and one of the major gripes they have with LEDs are they're too purple!

The Nanobox light definitely is a crisp white, very halide-like.

Also, $280 is a pretty killer deal for a nanobox + bluefish! GLWS

Thank you! If you see anyone who's looking for a Nanobox it would be greatly appreciated if you sent them this way!

That's exactly what I was wondering. I find people's personal preferences in light spectrums/hues really interesting. For example, some people are on the opposite spectrum as you two and one of the major gripes they have with LEDs are they're too purple!

The Nanobox light definitely is a crisp white, very halide-like.

Also, $280 is a pretty killer deal for a nanobox + bluefish! GLWS

Crazy thing is, I have a first gen Nano-Box and it's super purple. The most purple light I've ever had, and I love the purple hue, it's what makes me want to buy another Nano-Box fixture, but it seems once he added the limes people started disliking the color.

violets really wouldn't help with color. You'd need more blue and royal blue. Probably take the cyan and move it over to a line slot so their's only one lime. Those limes are way powerful. Dave's are likely the higher output bins which have 300+ lumens to their name at 700mA.
HarryPotter

Do you guys know of any other websites that I could sell this light on? Thank you.

Craigslist, Ebay, Reef Central, etc.

Actually never mind on Reef Central. I think they have a bunch of rules about new sellers

Archived