inTank Media Baskets

Bad fish store advice, should have known better

madtownguy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

I wonder if he'll re-reg with a new name...

Probably... But I bet we can detect that grammar :wub: and self promoting attitude anywhere

Probably... But I bet we can detect that grammar :wub: and self promoting attitude anywhere

And gatores. Dont forget the gators...

Well you yourself are not over reacting you're just plain stupid. There wasn't a question mark in my post anywhere. I posted to help a beginner not take the fish store guys word as the holy grail. Anyway Nemo is doing very well now, he bounced back. He is a percula clown, which is what nemo also was. I got a handful of stuff in the mail today, so temperature won't be a problem with heater and chiller hooked up. What I thought was off and was probably causing the problem was the salinity was a little low. Unfortunately I have to wait for more salt and with him bouncing back I think he will make it until the salt comes. So I could have been wrong, the pet store guy might be right and close may have been good enough for him. But that makes all you guys really wrong. I'm not going to get into the torturing of a fish because I'm not a child and some could say keeping a fish in an aquarium is torture. Obviously this isn't the forum for me, way to up tight and all the weird internet photos are a little over board. Plus this troll stuff is too geeky for me, I think the term is kind of stupid to think people go around the internet looking for reactions is kind of dumb, there obviously isn't much moderation here. But too each their own, good luck in life guys hopefully someday you will learn how to interact with people.

dude, I was doubting your trollness, now I know, you are the scum stains I find on the ground after I macerate dead animals in my yard. We all know there are internet people who do make comments just to infuriate other internet users so don't even try to play stupid.

I say now I won't believe a word you say of even having this aquarium unless you post a picture of your tank with your hand in the picture, and I want you to be holding a piece of paper in your hand that has ink or pencil scribbles on both sides, if you can't do this than you obviously don't have that aquarium to produce that picture with.

And gatores. Dont forget the gators...

Yes. That he feeds tons of fish to. And yes, that's to. Not to be confused with too which means he feeds too much fish to gators.

HarryPotter

dude, I was doubting your trollness, now I know, you are the scum stains I find on the ground after I macerate dead animals in my yard. We all know there are internet people who do make comments just to infuriate other internet users so don't even try to play stupid.

I say now I won't believe a word you say of even having this aquarium unless you post a picture of your tank with your hand in the picture, and I want you to be holding a piece of paper in your hand that has ink or pencil scribbles on both sides, if you can't do this than you obviously don't have that aquarium to produce that picture with.

The tank with low salinity, unknown parameters, and a sick "Nemo" :lol:

Amphipod- that quote is gold! "You are the scum stains I find on the ground after I macerate dead animals in my yard." :lol:

I am not sure if he is a troll, bringing up gators does nake me question though.

I mean, no offense amphipod, but 90% of us thought you were a troll. Lol so I am nuch less likely to label trills now... now anytime i mention anything weird on nanoreef, my husband asks, "is this an amphipod experiment?" But gators? Really? Those don't make good pets. They are known for eating your pets.

And if he kept gators, it would imply he knows that you should ALWAYS RESEARCH YOUR ANIMALS, EXOTIC OR DOMESTIC.

lol I know y'all thought I was a troll, but at least I was able to disprove troll claims. And to be honest there is a new generation of amphipod experiments coming with a mail ordered batch of KNO3 and sulfur dust lol. I am glad though you are more standoffish to label somebody a troll from these experiences, some people are just really weird, or stupid.
Steensj2004

LOL, best thread, ever. "I know the tank wasn't ready, but I told the LFS guy. So then I bought a fish and threw it in anyway." hahahahahahahahaha.

Amphipod- that quote is gold! "You are the scum stains I find on the ground after I macerate dead animals in my yard." :lol:

But I am a little scared that Amphipod macerates dead animals in his yard. But I guess it shouldn't scare me. It's Amphipod!

But I am a little scared that Amphipod macerates dead animals in his yard. But I guess it shouldn't scare me. It's Amphipod!

least I ain't eating them lol. My neighbor is a former ( we think former, he might still do it ) partaker of the roadside buffet lol

Yeah, LoLz. :huh: Be careful kid.

don't worry I will be cautious as a tightrope walker crossing a bed of sewing needles made out of elemental rubidium.
HarryPotter

don't worry I will be cautious as a tightrope walker crossing a bed of sewing needles made out of elemental rubidium.

Why could a tightrope walker be crossing a bed of needles.... Is he not on a tightrope?

I don't get it omgomgomg

Why could a tightrope walker be crossing a bed of needles.... Is he not on a tightrope?

I don't get it omgomgomg

should have clarified, the tightrope walkers tightrope is strung over a bed of needles. Needles are very sharp so if he falls he is guaranteed injuries. But as an added incentive not to fall the needles are now made of the alkali metal rubidium. The reason because when the needles now pierce his skin they literally will burn his flesh due to the reaction of the rubidium and the water in the blood. That tightrope walker really doesn't want to fall.
HarryPotter

should have clarified, the tightrope walkers tightrope is strung over a bed of needles. Needles are very sharp so if he falls he is guaranteed injuries. But as an added incentive not to fall the needles are now made of the alkali metal rubidium. The reason because when the needles now pierce his skin they literally will burn his flesh due to the reaction of the rubidium and the water in the blood. That tightrope walker really doesn't want to fall.

How did we get on this topic again?

In the OP's defense, my first tank had two clowns, a dwarf angel, and a Duncan within three days. Within 2 weeks I also had a RBTA and filled up with corals haha...

Yeah I know total amateur and I was REALLY lucky

Week 1

IMG_8188_zpsuwpbigln.jpg

Week 2

IMG_8444_zpsmw6aymmh.jpg

The Dwarf Angelfish passed away 6 months in of fin rot (clownfish was assaulting it) and I returned the clownfish since it was a bully.

Anemone eventually nuked the tank in a powerhead, so I redid the tank with new rock like so

IMG_0177_zpskni2qv78.jpg

And later on was my upgrade to the RL-45!

I still have my original Duncan frag but now it has 20 heads! (From one)

We got to it by me commenting about how there is going to be another wave of amphipods junk threads, the first wave of them was before you were a member so don't worry too much about it, you may see mention of a few of them some time in the future.

That was a quick made tank lol.

Murphs_Reef

Man did this really happen?

Archived