Top Shelf Aquatics

Any new 40-50 gallons long tank coming soon?

ninjamyst

Heres a pic of the New Versa Polished gloss cabinet. I took this with my phone. but you can see the gloss and reflection of the finish. it comes in both White and Black Polished gloss.

post-38260-0-69793900-1438124990_thumb.jpg

Heres a pic of the New Versa Polished gloss cabinet. I took this with my phone. but you can see the gloss and reflection of the finish. it comes in both White and Black Polished gloss.

attachicon.gifIMG_4147.JPG

I was thinking about getting a kessil 360, but was worried about the light not covering the whole tank. In this picture the light seems to light up the tank pretty well. Did you guys have about 2 inches all around with no coverage?

Hi, Jorgieee

During the show, the single kessil lit up the tank perfectly.

Sorry for the sideways pic upload. no matter how I upload it, it shows sideways. am I doing something wrong?

Hi, Jorgieee

During the show, the single kessil lit up the tank perfectly.

Sorry for the sideways pic upload. no matter how I upload it, it shows sideways. am I doing something wrong?

Nice!! I was concerned because I know the coverage is up to 24" and the tank is 30" so I was on the ify side.

much better stands, I'm almost tempted to buy one instead of waiting on a reefer now :/

Yeah I was waiting on the reefer myself and couldn't wait any longer wish I would have waited till they came out with this cabinet

Hi, Ninjamyst

Currently no, as those 2 sizes are too close to the available sizes right now.

Thanks

Scott

That's the whole point of this thread...that you dont have anything that's long or shallow under 50g

Nanofreak79

So are there any plans to bring back 45G and 50G Artisan Long???

Wanna pay for shipping I have the cad 45 shallow sitting around, stand, sump and tank!

Wanna pay for shipping I have the cad 45 shallow sitting around, stand, sump and tank!

i would take you up on that offer haha :P

Cool, Thanks Jorgieee. I think I got the hang of it. heres 2 more pics.

The White Polished gloss look really nice as well. ill try to get some pics.

post-38260-0-94544400-1438198147_thumb.jpg

post-38260-0-73049300-1438198173_thumb.jpg

Cool, Thanks Jorgieee. I think I got the hang of it. heres 2 more pics.

The White Polished gloss look really nice as well. ill try to get some pics.

No problem !!! That gloss cabinet looks awesome

Thanks Jorgieee

its also has multiple coats of water resistant resins (inside and out) which make it much more durable with water than most surfaces.

SpankythePyro

I'm interested in the white stand, its between this or a red sea reefer or a giant hydroponic flood tray lol

I'm interested in the white stand, its between this or a red sea reefer or a giant hydroponic flood tray lol

Hi, Spanky

Thanks. The White Polished gloss cabinets are very nice. same gloss and style as the black but in white. the White Polished gloss cabinets are the same price as the Black on the site currently. you can call to specify or put into the comment box of your order during check out.

Note: the 42G, 60G, 68G Versa comes in both Polished gloss black and white. the 92G only comes in Espresso.

Thanks so much

Scott

Hi, Jorgieee

its really pushing it, but the air injection style and built in bubble plate allows the PLS-50 Elite to work like a bigger skimmer. it should do fine for a generally stocked aquarium.

Thanks

Scott

The next size up is the PLS-100 which can handle tanks from 40G up to 100G. we usually sell this model with all of the Versa aquariums. We are actually running very low on the PLS-100 skimmers and we are giving Free upgrades to the HOB-150 which is our Internal/External 150G skimmer.

Thanks

Scott

The next size up is the PLS-100 which can handle tanks from 40G up to 100G. we usually sell this model with all of the Versa aquariums. We are actually running very low on the PLS-100 skimmers and we are giving Free upgrades to the HOB-150 which is our Internal/External 150G skimmer.

Thanks

Scott

Oh ok I asked because you have the PLS-50 ELITE as an option when buying the versa. I will look into it if I decide to purchase it I give you a call.

So now all the Versa tanks are shipping with the polished cabinet? How does this cabinet differ from the original?

Looking at the Versa 42 but the stand is what I am on the fence about. Almost wish you had a little smaller Artisan that was not a cube.

So now all the Versa tanks are shipping with the polished cabinet? How does this cabinet differ from the original?

Looking at the Versa 42 but the stand is what I am on the fence about. Almost wish you had a little smaller Artisan that was not a cube.

It has a polished look to it and it has better water resistant then the older ones.

Archived