Cultivated Reef

Michelo's ADA style---Monti bleaching..nudis?

Michelos

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The clam looks great in your tank! Like your style!

Did you get a new pump yet?

Thank you!...no buy a pump yet,i think go with rw4 in a few days.
  • 2 weeks later...

Your tank looks awesome and you've done a great job with the updates! I really love the dimensions of this tank.

Unfortunately a screen mesh would kind of defeat the purpose of this type of tank because most of the viewing is from above. But if you found a clear, small hole screen with a black screen rim it would look really slick and shouldn't interfere with your viewing very much. Both things can be found at a decent home improvement store. Not sure about names of the store because I don't live in Spain, :P but I am sure you can find a good DIY thread so you know what you're looking for. If you want to keep a six-line wrasse I would definitely invest in getting a screen; they are notorious jumpers. Most fish will jump out of a tank one time or another.

I will be following your progress :happy:

Your tank looks awesome and you've done a great job with the updates! I really love the dimensions of this tank.

Unfortunately a screen mesh would kind of defeat the purpose of this type of tank because most of the viewing is from above. But if you found a clear, small hole screen with a black screen rim it would look really slick and shouldn't interfere with your viewing very much. Both things can be found at a decent home improvement store. Not sure about names of the store because I don't live in Spain, :P but I am sure you can find a good DIY thread so you know what you're looking for. If you want to keep a six-line wrasse I would definitely invest in getting a screen; they are notorious jumpers. Most fish will jump out of a tank one time or another.

I will be following your progress :happy:

Thanks!..i need search for materials and do it ☺

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update since move tank:

-agree a Chrysiptera springeri

-agree a Chrysiptera talboti

-put other frag rack for zoas

-put jebao rw4 pump

i install some light in tank´s sides...any ideas?

FTS & Top View

1460313140736_zpsoxalxfc6.jpg

1460313114068_zpsodyvlrfo.jpg

You could try some more kessils or get 2 nanobox tides from dave. The only thing is that the kessils spectrum is different from the nanobox spectrum so your will have to adjust your lights to get the to the same color and hue.

You could try some more kessils or get 2 nanobox tides from dave. The only thing is that the kessils spectrum is different from the nanobox spectrum so your will have to adjust your lights to get the to the same color and hue.

Yes,is a option...

I would put some t5 but don't know how install with kessil.

• 3 weeks later...

This morning my confusa start bleaching...i can view under confusa edge some "white hairs " moving..

1462371555272_zpstmnl4z8o.jpg

Archived