Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

I finally gave in and bought an InTank Media Basket for BC14

LongDoggy

Extremely high. Made in the USA and not Chinese shit you replace every year yet feel good because it was "only" $19.99. Plus it's not like we make thousands at once.

Enjoy.

HarryPotter

Extremely high. Made in the USA and not Chinese shit you replace every year yet feel good because it was "only" $19.99. Plus it's not like we make thousands at once.

Enjoy.

Sorry StevieT, sometimes people are too dry to get wet :lol:
HarryPotter

More blow hookers and the inTank private jet cure that right up.

Speaking of InTank... I made a cool modification to the refugium basket. On one side I sealed it off using a piece of acrylic, and on the other side used egg-crate zip tied to the shelves.

This way no Chaeto can escape!!!! I bought the cheap Nuvo basket for my RL-45, so the figment wasn't great and chaeto was a mess. I'm going to try like this and see what happens.

Came out ugly as hell, but works much better. I'll post a few pictures of it later :)

That's a good idea. That fuge basket fits well enough but it was made for another tank, that was changed then discontinued so I'm glad the inventory can move cheep.

As chaeto grows it's super clumpy anyway but good to secure it.

HarryPotter

That's a good idea. That fuge basket fits well enough but it was made for another tank, that was changed then discontinued so I'm glad the inventory can move cheep.

As chaeto grows it's super clumpy anyway but good to secure it.

Yeah I believe it's the Nuco 38 basket, but you had a huge discount on it and it said that it could also fit the RL-45, so I figured "what the hell".

If I were to add it again I would have to rework my chamber layout though since an IMAGE reactor is in its place.... So I might end up shipping it to another RL45 owner that can get some use out of it :)

Exactly why we don't make fuge baskets for all the tanks or even want to hold the inventory and stick to media baskets. Most go with equipment in those other chambers.

It was basically sold at or under cost.

Sweet. Right now my Chemipure Elite and Purigen are buried under the false floor in chamber 2. Definitely a PITA to get to.

Cant wait to hook this thing up later tonight!

Yeah I think $25.00 is more like it I have filter floss in top chemipur blue in center and a phosphate pad in the bottom

Do you like chemipure blue more than elite?

Yeah I think $25.00 is more like it I have filter floss in top chemipur blue in center and a phosphate pad in the bottom

Archived