Pod Your Reef

FREE MINI TIDE : July 4th Give Away!

DaveFason

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12_egg_Omelette

I love this design, I don't know why I never thought of this but a Texas theme light would be amazing too! If you want to be super American Dave you should do half of it a walmart logo and McDonalds. Nothing is more american then a McDonalds inside a walmart. If you trip and fall in there you'd probably bleed red, white, and blue.

Designed in 'Merica, assembled in 'Merica from 'Merican parts, and made my 'Mericans. 'Merica. #### yeah!

I know it's meant in good fun, but 'Merica and it's variations are foreign derogatory words for America.

I know it's meant in good fun, but 'Merica and it's variations are foreign derogatory words for America.

I have to do it............Merica f>ck yeah! :D

This is awesome guys. Less than 24 hours, over 300 people have entered!

Maybe to make it better I will offer a $75 off gift card for the second person chosen and $50 for the third.... :D

-Dave

Aaaah yeah!!! I can see it now! I will setup a new tank with an American flag painted on back glass and all livestock/Corals from Florida!! Made in America baby

Dave it would really make my birthday today if you chose me! + How funny would it be if a Canadian won a USA themed light? :D

Archived