Coral Vue Hydros

FS: 120w Maxspect Razor

JavaJacketOC

It's a great price! Not sure why it is still here!

Personally, I'd include paypal fees in the purchase price rather than saying price + fees. Again, personal preference, but I hate seeing listings like that and I end up steering clear sometimes if I see a listing like that because it annoys me.

You're right. Done.

You're right. Done.

:) I hope my post didn't come off as snotty or bitchy. I didn't mean it like that but when I re-read it, it left a lot to be desired in terms of bedside manner!

:) I hope my post didn't come off as snotty or bitchy. I didn't mean it like that but when I re-read it, it left a lot to be desired in terms of bedside manner!LO

LOL, I didn't take it as snotty or bitchy at all :flower: ...I agree with your statement anyway, kinda feels like nickle and dime-ing with the fees and stuff. Honestly, I felt like 200.00 was too cheap for a 9 month old light that was 460.00 to start with but the market decides in the end.

It's probably easier for me to keep it since I won't have to hunt for a new light...was just hoping to put a little more power over the 70.

I had to damn near give mine away. I sold some razors over a year ago and they sold quick and for a great price. I only recievedm$270 for light and retros. Idk, I needed the money for a new light. GLWS!!!!

LOL, I didn't take it as snotty or bitchy at all :flower: ...I agree with your statement anyway, kinda feels like nickle and dime-ing with the fees and stuff. Honestly, I felt like 200.00 was too cheap for a 9 month old light that was 460.00 to start with but the market decides in the end.

It's probably easier for me to keep it since I won't have to hunt for a new light...was just hoping to put a little more power over the 70.

Yeah, 200 is way too cheap - it's an insane deal. I would keep it then see in a few months what the market is looking like. After the holidays when people get new tanks, I'm thinking they'll need lights :)

Yeah, 200 is way too cheap - it's an insane deal. I would keep it then see in a few months what the market is looking like. After the holidays when people get new tanks, I'm thinking they'll need lights :)

Good point, might help to see it mounted above my 70 as well.

I was playing with distance from water at with the 90 optics about 13" off the water it provides a really nice spread. Someone local has a seneye so he may come over and take some par ratings for me after I set the tank up.

Honestly,idk how this is still even for sale !! If I didn't blow $100+ on Zoa's today,I would've gotten this,stupid good deal man. Hopefully someone is smart enough to buy this asap. GLWS !!!

Honestly,idk how this is still even for sale !! If I didn't blow $100+ on Zoa's today,I would've gotten this,stupid good deal man. Hopefully someone is smart enough to buy this asap. GLWS !!!

LOL, IDK either but until it's mounted on my tank or I find an amazing deal on stronger lighting it's up for sale!

What kind of Zoa's did you spend 100.00 on today?

Idk who is more crazy lol you for selling it for so cheap or the people not taking this good deal,I'll go with #2 lol.

Hyper Pheonix,Rainbow Implosions/Infusions,Vivid Rainbows,Fruit Loops,Cat Eye morph,Something Or Others,WWC Twizzlers. Check out the thread :)

Archived