Top Shelf Aquatics

Sold*

Addinali

Yeah I know the price is great, I just don't think I'll end up using it.

I HATE the archon. Digital Aquatics controllers are soooo friggin complicated! I want to get an apex again....... Please?

I have the Archon, 2 PC4s, ORP, PH, temp, etc and can't even figure out how to set the time.

I have had both apex fusion the bomb but it was to glitchy my reef keeper is easy to set and it just works no problems.

I will part out as well

JBJ Ocean pulse duo $20 Shipped

SL1 $40 Shipped

PC4 $50 Shipped

or $85 Shipped for all 3

HarryPotter

I have had both apex fusion the bomb but it was to glitchy my reef keeper is easy to set and it just works no problems.

Okay well my goal for this weekend is to get it up and running.... So prepare to be harassed :lol:

I connected it to the Internet and can access it online, but the actual programming I don't understand.

I just want to start basic; failsafe my heater and a feed mode. Maybe I'll set up a fan to be controlled by it?

Okay well my goal for this weekend is to get it up and running.... So prepare to be harassed :lol:

I connected it to the Internet and can access it online, but the actual programming I don't understand.

I just want to start basic; failsafe my heater and a feed mode. Maybe I'll set up a fan to be controlled by it?

Ohhh noooo Harry+questions= A long day lol jkjkjk :D:D:D:lol::D:D:D

Archived