Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

yaleforks

Just got my V3 quad hung and I have an issue. Controlling the unit it acts like 2 x 2 channel Duo and not a 4 channel light. I can control 2 channels on each half of the light. I checked the hookup and it is correct. Any idea of what is going on??

post-86421-0-05791800-1433452494_thumb.jpg

So to clarify

Channel 1 = all the blues on left 2 arrays

Channel 2 = whites and lime on left 2 arrays

Channel 3 = blues on right 2 arrays

Channel 4 = whites and lime right 2 arrays

Looks like the PWM inputs for the 4 pucks are separated in pairs. When you ordered your light you specified you wanted 4ch control right? Normally Dave ships his V3's with 2ch control and one has to specify if they want 4ch.

What controller did you order? Bluefish mini?

Looks like the PWM inputs for the 4 pucks are separated in pairs. When you ordered your light you specified you wanted 4ch control right? Normally Dave ships his V3's with 2ch control and one has to specify if they want 4ch.

I ordered the blue fish and didn't specify 4 channel. I rjust read the V3 thread and you are correct!! Problem solved !!

Thanks!!

Thanks Gus !

Just sent an email too. Thanks Wes! But where is the tank? ;)

I ordered the blue fish and didn't specify 4 channel. I rjust read the V3 thread and you are correct!! Problem solved !!

Thanks!!

Archived