Pod Your Reef

EcoTech Marine- Great Service!

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

I had a great experience with EcoTech Marine customer service, and just wanted to share it.

My new MP40w QD would not connect to my ReefLink, and the "W" (Wireless) was not lit up.

I called EcoTech, which was remarkably helpful. They logged onto my account and did step-by-step troubleshooting, and led my through the disassembly and reassembly of the Vortech Controller.

It turns out the RF Module was loose- easy fix! Just open the unit, push it in, and close the unit! Very easy :)

Overall despite the semi-defective (Just a loose connection) Vortech, I am very happy with the customer service received and the quick fix. The customer service agent also had a lot of advice for my tank, regarding utilizing my old MP10w to create counter-sync modes and other cool (And supposably efficient) modes.

In ADDITION, I mentioned that both my MP10w Dry Side and wet side were cracked (I dropped it a couple times :( ), and he said that I could send it over for a complete repair for just the shipping cost! How awesome is that?!?!? Ive used it for over a year, and EcoTech Marine offers to do a free repair on something that was completely my fault!

+1 for Ecotech Marine :)

Archived