Coral Vue Hydros

20 days after payment: no package, no response from seller

pepetj

Hi

May 10th, 2015 I sent payment for item, seller confirmed receiving it. May 31st still no response from seller.

Before I start a claim process in paypal, I wonder if it is possible to get help from the forum administrators in contacting a member that seems to have a clean record here but went silent shortly after I sent payment.

I do realize I have no idea what has happened after the seller replied promising to confirm when shipped and provide tracking info shortly after he confirmed my payment and just went silent after that.

Waiting on your suggestions

pepetj

Jackal_Knight

That's a long time to be waiting I'd just file a claim with PayPal. If it was 3 or 4 day I can understand, but its been a few weeks that's way more than enough time for him to get back to even if something did happen.

File the claim. You are just guessing at this point about the reason. Doesn't really matter. File.

You didn't send it as a gift, did you?

12_egg_Omelette

Maybe it's the same person. You know claiming he got ripped off to make it seem like he's trusting. I sent him a message a while ago. He was a dick and blocked me.

Archived