Top Shelf Aquatics

new live stock for cam barrs reef

Cam barr

its actually 8.5 i have dense rock and i have an arch that whare teh candys are on ill post another pic soon to show you

thanks for the comment

Your tank is looking good Cameron! I cant wait to come see your tank in person man. I think I recognize that brain from the store? It looks very red/green. Why don't you drop me an email about when your tank will be available for a photo op.

Talk to you soon,

Gil

ps. I ended up getting one of those tiny Green Banded Gobies yesterday. :D

Very nice! Like the rocksetup.

Brain looks quite nice too.

Tank looks super bright, what lighting have you got on there?

Well, keep up the good work dude.

i have a 27 watt pc yea pretty bright for a 7 gal. yo gill thoes gobies rock they are soo funny to watch ha ha yea i traded in my lil maroon today and switched out my true perc into my 40 so i got a small royal gramma for my 7. will post pics soon thanks for the comments

cam

• 5 weeks later...

hey-

I have the same tank! where did you get it?? I have my ebo 75W in the sump, then the bio balls, then a sander protein skimmer air powered, and a rio 180 powerhead.

I have had my reef running for 5 weeks now and its pretty neat... I am adding a 9W Actinic 03 to my hood tomorrow for a moonlight effect...

can you post more pics??

heres mine:

hey nice tank

i have mine down as of the moment and am looking to sell teh tank i actually bought my tank at a lfs that is near me i live in oc and am eather selling my tank or will set it uo as a prop tank

also how did u fit your skimmer in the sump will u please sand some pics cam,

please read your e-mail. I want this tank and I will pick it up tomorrow, I am in glendale for the night, and can drive over to OC tomorrow to get it.

thanks.

Ryan G.

yes, I will, if you can give me the old hood...

I will be by your work tomorrow morning

please give me a # and whatnot... your pm box is full dude, clear it out!!!!

Archived