Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2015 Tank Club

Wander

HarryPotter

I got my dream tank started. A JBJ 45 rimless.

IMG_1178_zpstnx096wp.jpg

My biggest problem now is that I'm already thinking about starting more tanks. The wife is not to thrilled with me. She says this always happens with me. Every time I get started I'm already looking for another thing to build.

I think I'm going to make a new night stand to sit beside my bed with a 2 gallon pico jar reef with a standpipe overflow and a 5 gallon bucket sump that will fit underneath. I'm working on some design ideas right now. I'm very excited.

Hey- I have the RL-45 too!

You DEFINATELY need to get the InTank media baskets- they like quadruple your filteration!

I did a review on the RL-45 baskets here

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/361683-intank-media-basket-review/#entry5039133

music4life87

Hey- I have the RL-45 too!

You DEFINATELY need to get the InTank media baskets- they like quadruple your filteration!

I did a review on the RL-45 baskets here

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/361683-intank-media-basket-review/#entry5039133

Yeah I was looking at your review on that. I'm pretty good with acrylic and making stuff so I think I'm going to make my own based off that design. But I do agree that the ones that come from JBJ suck. But I do love this tank.

HarryPotter

Yeah I was looking at your review on that. I'm pretty good with acrylic and making stuff so I think I'm going to make my own based off that design. But I do agree that the ones that come from JBJ suck. But I do love this tank.

Me too! What do you think of mine (build thread)? I upgraded from my NanoCube

Archived