Top Shelf Aquatics

What are these?

cirionrc

star polyps a really cool coral prob came in as a hitch hiker on your rock and will do good whith low to moderate lighting

looks like there doin great cam barr

Nice hitch hiker coral. It is green star polyp (refered to as GSP) and is very good and hardy. Lower light and mild current suited it very well. Nice catch!

Cameron

Man, I just paid twenty bucks for polyps, and you got them hangin a ride on some LR. Nice, let us know what else came in on that batch of rock.

speaking or lr i work at my lfs and we have benn getting in some killer rock.and i mean killer. its light and has tons of life from shrooms to gsp and even some live sps and hard stony brains taht are really cool. its weird its tonga and usally the fijii rock is more colorfull and nice looking .and the tonga is more like a brick but weird just thought i share cam

same here cam. we just got tonga in for the first time at our lfs which i work at (we usually get fiji) and it looks great. lots of sponges and polyps and a few stony corals too. it also has a BUNCH of purple, pink, orange, and green coraline.

Archived