inTank Media Baskets

Matt's 34 Gallon Adventure.

myarmolich

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful with the coris. They're jumpers. And the flames are notorious coral nippers.

yeah, i actually have a lid for my tank, just keep it off when taking pictures and stuff for the nano-reef :D i might look into another showpiece fish besides a flame though. Theyre such pretty fish but i really dont want to risk my LPS/SPS. Any recommendations?

yeah, i actually have a lid for my tank, just keep it off when taking pictures and stuff for the nano-reef :D i might look into another showpiece fish besides a flame though. Theyre such pretty fish but i really dont want to risk my LPS/SPS. Any recommendations?

What about a dwarf fuzzy lion?

Those corals WYSIWYG? Nice :)

yessir :D definitely will be posting pictures as soon as they arrive

What about a dwarf fuzzy lion?

I actually never even considered one. Arent they incredibly aggressive? I might consider one if they would spare the chromis haha

great looking tank!

Thank you so much! Its a work in progress, but its coming along!

yessir :D definitely will be posting pictures as soon as they arrive

I actually never even considered one. Arent they incredibly aggressive? I might consider one if they would spare the chromis haha

Thank you so much! Its a work in progress, but its coming along!

Not overly aggressive, but they will eat anything that will fit in their mouths. Dwarfs are smaller obviously so you're a bit safer. Of course shrimp and such are their first food of choice so....

Not overly aggressive, but they will eat anything that will fit in their mouths. Dwarfs are smaller obviously so you're a bit safer. Of course shrimp and such are their first food of choice so....

:( maybe i shouldnt to spare pepe the cleaner shrimp haha. BTW i really love the progression of your tank, really coming along nicely

:( maybe i shouldnt to spare pepe the cleaner shrimp haha. BTW i really love the progression of your tank, really coming along nicely

Thanks. I haven't posted much lately cause I haven't been real happy with how things are growing out. I am considering a rescape to reposition a bunch of stuff.

Thanks. I haven't posted much lately cause I haven't been real happy with how things are growing out. I am considering a rescape to reposition a bunch of stuff.

yeah i totally get it. i took a break from nano-reef for about 2 months and am just now getting back into it. sometimes all it takes is a simple rescape to bring your mind back into it

Drools at new corals... wish I could order stuff online over here

haha (quietly checks your tank thread.. instantly drools at your tank)

... looks like youre doing just fine man, your tank is amazing!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived