Pod Your Reef

FS: Ricordia Floridas and a Huge Colt Coral

heero

Got some green Ricordia Floridas for sale.

These frags are loose or have a little rubble attached to it. So they may seem small but when you put it on your own rock and give it room to spread out they're pretty good sized.

What you see is what you get here.

florida.jpg

$10

florida2.jpg

$20 - 2 separate

florida3.jpg

$20 - 3 heads

florida4.jpg

$8

florida5.jpg

$20 - 3 heads

florida6.jpg

$20 - 4 heads

colt_coral.jpg

$35 - Huge

I live in Beaverton, OR just incase you're local and want to come by and pick it up... actually preferred.

Would trade for some other ricordia if you have some.

Will ship at buyer's expense.

I can guarantee these are in good condition if overnighted.

USPS Priority would "probably" work on the the ricordia but not guaranteed.

Paypal or MO accepted.

Email me with any questions.

Thanks

High in price for what?

If you do not know, florida ricordias are illegal to collect from the wild now and are almost all propogated these days. This makes them a lot more rare then they used to be. This is pretty cheap compared to what a lot of online stores charge for ricordia floridas.

If you're talking bout the colt, it's fairly big at about 6"x5"x5" when it's fully open. I've seen a lot of places sell ones half this size for the same price.

Please, if you don't have anything good to say...then don't!

If you dont want to buy anything the dont and keep your comments to yourself.

It really doesn't help me out any.

BTW I've gotten plenty of responses and almost all of them are sold.

• 2 weeks later...

hey sorry i up set you and it took a long time to wright back sorry for the comment on the high price but i just happen to work at a lfs and i know what prices run i ship corals too and ill sell lot of that florda for 6 bucks a polyp that usally splits also the florda green is quite commin i would sell like an orange peice or even red for 10 bucks a polyp

Why wouldn't I be upset? How would you like it if I came into your thread and started talking bout how you're ripping people off and that it could be had for so much cheaper? That is just plain rude IMO.

If you sell them at $6 a polyp then more power to you. I don't have the resources nor do I work at a LFS so I have to pay retail for everything. That's A LOT cheaper then they are around here or anywhere else I've seen them. If you want to find out just go over to reefcentral. There's a lot of people selling ricordia over there. $10 a polyp for red or orange! Wow! You must be either really stupid or lying since those sell for a lot more then that. Those usually go for around $25-40 a polyp. A trip over to RC and you'll know what I'm talking about.

And where are all these cheap ricordia you have for sale?

Enough of this. I don't have time to deal with this. I will just refrain from posting any more merchandise for sale on NR since kids here are too immature to deal with it.

kids ha ha ha what did a little kid just intimadate you hey pal all i was tryin to was help your price also my alife tank is sellin for a good price lol what ever bro this is a place for learning and encourgement not chewing people out sorry if i intimadated you and more power to you selling stuff on rc

Hi there,

I'm new here, but I just wanted to make a comment since I was seeing your (heero & cam barr) little cat fight. I thought this was a friendly forum.

Heero - maybe you shouldn't take some people so seriously.

Cam - saying that his prices are high on the thread where everyone can see it does hurt his chances of making a transaction, so I don't think that was very well-mannered

Heero's prices aren't bad. Somebody made a post earlier saying that they wanted a Colt Coral since their lfs sold it for $80 but Heero is only offering it for $35

Now can't we all just get along?

X_X uhhhhhh you havent been here long, so its not a catfight per see, its more of a ####ing match or heated discusion. if it were a fight Id be involved some how.... DAMN ! i guess I am now.

This board can be tough at times, but no where near as bad as others.

The prices are decent for retail. for what they will cost with overnight shipping, it could be tough to get that.

I trans ship and I sell my polyps at the same price. If a specimin is healthy and is acclimated to captive life and lovered nutritional supplemets and still does well, then it is worth the $ even if it is a tad higher than the norm IME. Ive spent 80.00 on corals that are usualy around 40.00 before. The heartyness is justified.

Are the polyps yer selling the size of the pics? :P Ya could load them at 300 X 240 and weeda get the same idea. LOL it took like 4 minutes to open them all !

Also FYI its not illegal to collect Florda riccordia, but it is illegal to break the rocks off that they are attached to.

ttyl.

Archived