Coral Vue Hydros

Tim's IM Fusion 10

timinaz

This is my third Nano/Pico system. the first is a JBJ 20 Rimless frag tank that I moved stuff from a much neglected 10 gallon bow front in February, the second is a JBJ Pico that I started 6 years ago but never got around to filling until I set up the JBJ. poking around the IM thread here I liked what I saw so I got a used IM Fusion.

On to the build...

My system is as follows:
Tank: IM Fusion 10
Stand: Office desk until I find or make one
Media: None while cycling, I will be getting an InTank media basket

Heater: None (I live in Tucson, AZ)
ATO: Ordering a Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152

Lighting: AI Prime

Flow: Hydor Koralia Nano circulation pump

Skimmer: Ordering an IM AUQA Gadget Ghost

I will be posting crappy cell phone pics soon.

• Like 1
ittybittypilot

I can't wait for said "crappy cell phone pics"! I'm looking at this tank myself for my upgrade from a 5gal.

I love my IM fusion 10. Only complaint is the media basket. Seems to be a nitrate factory for me.

I took it out and stuffed phosphate filter pad and nitrate pad and floss in the chamber. Other than that no complaints.

Tunze Osmolator is a good investment. So glad I got one.

reefernanoman

Welcome to the club!

I love my IM fusion 10. Only complaint is the media basket. Seems to be a nitrate factory for me.

I took it out and stuffed phosphate filter pad and nitrate pad and floss in the chamber. Other than that no complaints.

Tunze Osmolator is a good investment. So glad I got one.

The stock media basket sucks! InTank media basket would solve that. I love mine.

Over 10 oz of water has evaporated overnight! I just popped for a Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152. It's not like my office is dry I have a poison dart frog, Chameleon and a Pac man frog setup in here!

pa1ntbru5h

I thought I could go without an ATO when I first started the build but found myself topping off the tank every 2 days. The Tunze 3152 works great.

Your setup is very similar to mine. Looking forward to seeing the progress!

• 2 months later...

[quote name="timinaz" post="5024534" timestamp="1431292641"

It's not like my office is dry I have a poison dart frog, Chameleon and a Pac man frog setup in here!

Where do you work? That's awesome you can have those all set up.

• 3 years later...