Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

9 1/2" hang-on refugium!

creative concepts

creative concepts

Hello all,

I have a 9 1/2" hang-on refugium for trade! It comes with a u siphone tube, overflow box and a return spout. Just add an inexpensive booklight and your set. I need a pair of quick disconnects with square pin rubber endcap fittings for a CSL 2 x 96 watt ballast. CSL's quick disconnects for the ballast are the funny connects that have 3 prongs diagonally and a single prong under the first. If anyone knows where I can purchase this please send me the info. Or if you happen to have a set the refugium is yours!!!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
creative concepts

Hello,

So nobody has the old CSL rubber boots with endcaps and quick disconnects for the 2 x 96 watt fixtures? OK

I'd be willing to trade the refugium for a new 96 watt PowerQuad lamp! I also have the same refugium in 8 1/2". All you will need to add is a cheap booklight from your local hardware store and a small pump. The refugium comes with a overflow box & u-siphone tube!

Please email me for pictures!!!!

creative concepts

Hello,

Somebody take these fuges off my hands. I have 2- a 9 1/2" & a 8 1/2" Both come with an overflow box, u-tube and return spout.

Just make me a decent offer and either or both are yours!!!!

creative concepts

Thanks, Derek-setter.

I was hoping to get a little more than that. I'd really like a trade but nobody seems to have what I need. If anyone wants pictures of the fuges just email me and make me a decent offer. These are custom units with adjustable overflow boxes, u-tubes and return spouts. All you'll need are inexpensive booklights from your local hardware store!

Nicest offer gets the fuges! Thanks!!

I may have the cables you are looking for. I'll check the stock room. You may also give Champion Lighting a call. They may have them as well.

creative concepts

Thanks Dave!

I checked Champion Lighting and they don't have them. Since CSL went under finding anything other than a light fixture is like finding a needle in a haystack. Let me know if you have any? If so we'll swing a deal. I really gave up after I didn't find anyone with them.

Thanks, Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
creative concepts

Hello,

Check my thread for my 14" refugium over in the classified. It's the same refugium but only 9 1/2".

Thanks, Jeff

Archived