inTank Media Baskets

30 Gallon tank Journey

ndavis242

I hear you. How do you get behind your rocks to siphon? That is my current problem. In other news, my Clowns appear to have Brooklynella. I ran to Petsmart and bought their 10 gallon started kit for a QT tank and have been treating. The whiteness appears to have begun clearing up and they are both very interested in food. Perhaps they might make it.

A few sad updates. i noticed my clowns looked to have a white haze on them. Looked like Brooklynella. I immediately put them into a 10 gallon QT tank and began treating.

They were both still eating well, even last night. This morning before work I went to feed them and noticed my oldest clown was dead. :(

Back in the main tank my diamond goby has completely disappeared for about 4 days now. Not in the sump, behind the tank or anything. ( I have a screen on the top.) Just totally discouraged right now.

On a positive note my cleaning crew from reefcleaners.org came in yesterday, and has started doing a wonderful job.

• 2 weeks later...
Update on the thirty gallon. As of yesterday the tank is now running fallow for 6 weeks. I took the time sulking to rearrange the rock work. Going to be a pretty boring tank to stare at for a month and a half.

20150612_145941_zpsou3pcx0y.jpg

All corals and the nem are doing great except for the leather coral. Not sure what its deal is the past two days. All tank paramaters are good.

So came home today and was going to wipe the glass down like normal, but I sat in my chair and slid over to the tank to take a look at my currently boring ( fallow ) tank. I noticed little white creatures...shown below in the terrible note 4 pic

20150617_185759_zpsrssk4udt.jpg

I am assuming they are pods, and a good thing. Did a quick google search and that seems to be the most likely scenario. Just scared me at first due to the whole brook wiping out my tank thing.

Any better reefers want to confirm?

Archived