ReefCleaners.org

Best place to buy a AGA 7g Bow online???

Physh1

Kinda hard to buy glass tanks online, stores hate to ship glass. Try the Local pet stores for the best price. I saw them around here for 59 the other day. Petsmart, I think.

what happened to your old 7 gallon? or are you just setting up a new one? well either way are there no stores in ok? man i wish you were here to drill a 20 gallon for me. im kinda scared to do it.

Thanks guys. I will end up finding a store here somewhere but I thought I check the MO circuit first. Thanks

Eric> Yeah, drilling for the first time is kinda strange feeling. When/If you do it just remember high steady drill RPM and slow straight cuts into the tank. This will keep the plexi heat down (no melting!!!) and make a clean smooth cut.

Cameron

thanks man...have you ever done glass? i kinda want a glass tank but noone will drill it so i think im gonna go with plexi but maybe ill have ken help me out too. i know he has done his fair share of drilling tanks

Small glass tanks are pretty much impossible to drill safely or reliably. I'd go plexi for sure. The have drilled glass before and it sucked a$$. Really expensive bits and hard to do.

Cameron

I'm pretty out of the way from any fosh stores. It is at least an hour to get to one and they don't carry AGA. I probably have a 2 hour drive to find an AGA dealer.

Cameron

Archived