Top Shelf Aquatics

Where to get new tank?

VW_TDI_02

Deep Blue 36x18x12 can be had for around 200

I just saw that. What's so much better about the deep blue ones over the regular $/gallon Petco ones?

rimless

16887050441_98a902f893_z.jpgUntitled by North Ga Hillbilly, on Flickr

That's exactly what I want!! Nano ghost overflow with two drains and one return drilled in the back. That size tank is not the easiest to find for sale online. Might have to talk directly to Deep Blue or try to get a LFS to order it for me from them.

NorthGaHillbilly

That's exactly what I want!! Nano ghost overflow with two drains and one return drilled in the back. That size tank is not the easiest to find for sale online. Might have to talk directly to Deep Blue or try to get a LFS to order it for me from them.

It originally came with the big internal overflow, I removed it and built the overflow for >$50

Id ask your LFS, as I think they are getting rid of the size, and they were blowing them out wholesale (after I got mine unfortunatly)

It originally came with the big internal overflow, I removed it and built the overflow for >$50

Id ask your LFS, as I think they are getting rid of the size, and they were blowing them out wholesale (after I got mine unfortunatly)

I'll have to give it a shot. I know I can get one made for me for $100 but held off on buying it. Didn't want it sitting around and getting broken while I wait for the tank itself.

Oh, had a quick question about the original overflow that came with the Deep Blue tank. Was it one or two drains? Also, how did you plug the holes?

Don't cheap out on the tank. It is the one most difficult thing to change out in our systems and the one thing that should never fail. Get the best tank based on what your needs are and not on saving a few hundred bucks. Stop and think about it for a second.

Archived