Top Shelf Aquatics

zoos/shrooms/rics

yoshiod9

i have got some zoos, hairy mushrooms and some ricordea for sale or trade... i prefer local...but am willing to thermos ship priority...just let me know! =)

the two shrooms are flourescent green and quite large...about 4in when totally opened...will not frag...$9 each plus shipping if necessary

the zoos will come mounted on a rock with around 10-15 polyps...whatever zoos you see in the pics can be fragged...$15 per frag plus shipping if necessary.

the ricordea i have will not be fragged...wysiwyg...$20 per polyp

zoos...the orange is kinda washed out in this pic. check out the first picture to see more of a true representation of these polyps.

it should be around 35 overnight and 20 via priority(both include thermos and packaging). let me know! =)...probably not worth the price cuz of shipping...

vacaville is up in nor cal...halfway between sanfran and sacto...shipping down south probably wouldnt be too bad...probably like 10 bucks or so including packaging/thermos cost.

everything posted is still in my tank...but now i have three hairy mushrooms instead of two...the biggest one just split...it was really neat since i had never seen a mushroom split!!

for the most part yeah...there are some light light blue splash center with light pink mouths in the 5th picture...they're the 3 grouped directly in the center of the colony.

no i don't have them already fragged...there are some chunks that have over 100 polyps on them that are mostly the bright orange skirt maroonish orange center.

what do you consider lower lighting? most all soft coral are low light corals. all of the zoos i have and the mushrooms would do survive but probably would not thrive under low light.

myfisharemean

I have a 36w PC on my 10 hex :(, I can't wait until I get the OK to set up my 20 long, b/c that will be much easier to light, I can't fit anything on it!

Archived