ReefCleaners.org

Moonbeam

FlyGTI

the moonback thing sounds wild. I'd love to see how it looks and works. As for adding a night light, I don't have the room for it since I have so much crap hovering around the tank to begin with.

printerdown01

Yay it worked this time... I would actually like to see one of these things!!! I havn't seen them for sale anywhere, but I'll keep you guys informed if I find any!!

Fishiebusiness

Aren't those things like 60 dollars. You can get a pretty much identical light at walgreens for 1.99 or radioshack for about the same. Just wire it up to a DC 6volt transformer and you got yourself a DIY moon beam. For 60 dollars you can have quite a lot.

Can you find a lamp like that on the Radio Shack website? I've looked and I didn't think I saw anything. I'd be interested in trying a DIY version. Damn, that Moonbeam thing looks cool, though.

Fishiebusiness

I cant find the exact product, but they do have the categories (LED bulbs) What you want is your typical blue LED light bulb. I'll try to make a DIY one this weekend, i'll be sure to take pics and let everyone know how it goes.

Archived