ReefCleaners.org

Aquascaping

Tigahboy

Hey y'all,

My 28 gallon nano is a work in progress. Only had it for 2 months now and I need cooler zoos and other coral...My LFS usually only has browns and greens, hence the lack of color in my tank.

I think I've rearranged my aquascaping at least 10 times. For some reason I could never get a satisfactory result. My last arrangement was okay, but it was too bulky.

In the middle of the night yesterday I just got fed up with the it, so I rearranged my aquascaping again and now I think I'm finally done. (hehe...yeah rite)

All I need now is to learn how to take photographs and a better camera!

Previous aquascaping:

before.jpg

Renovated aquascaping:

after.jpg

Thanks jmt...i should have taken a better picture. The big piece (actually 2 pieces stacked) has a more drastic cliff-like overhang than what the picture shows...

Hopefully I dont get sick of it too and redo the whole thing.

I am always torn between the cave look or a trench look. But my mood is more for the trench right now.

I have about 30-35 lb of live rock in there.

xxaquanutxx

maybe if u put more LR in there u would find a scaping where u can have a trench and cave, cliff.. well all the good stuff!! I like the second one too :)

maybe if u put more LR in there u would find a scaping where u can have a trench and cave, cliff..

Is there a such thing as too much LR? Probably not, huh? I am definitely thinking about adding more too.

Sigh...I will definitely be poor by the end of this summer. Will food stamps cover fish food as well?

Archived