Top Shelf Aquatics

Standard 10g 1st Tank

ProtectDa2nd

ProtectDa2nd

I moved some rocks around for easier maintenance I also got a yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp they live under they tall rock the goby's hole is front and center which is pretty cool. I'm going to try another BTA here soon. I'm unsure if i'm going to get another clown because I don't want to overstock my tank too quickly. Patiently waiting for my LFS to restock some new coral 2 really want a torch or a hammer. Something to give me a better water movement indicator. Battling Higher Phosphate right now. it's at .25 but going down since I started running in my 110. Thank god DEATH WEEK is over! haha, thanks for looking guys.

post-87282-0-88897900-1428096465_thumb.jpg

post-87282-0-08598700-1428096477_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Markburns43

Did you find less rock was better for flow? Easier to clean I've been moving my pump around moved some rock and inthinkninfound the sweet spot for flow, well was just checking in man, and did your gsp finnally open? My buddys did took awhile like mention before.

• 4 weeks later...
Markburns43

Figured i stop by see how the hell things are going, im battling hair algae now have a few more corals and another reacape lol, but im content now with it, finally epoxyed my corals and im in need of pictures waiting on my buddy with an acual good camera.

Figured i stop by see how the hell things are going, im battling hair algae now have a few more corals and another reacape lol, but im content now with it, finally epoxyed my corals and im in need of pictures waiting on my buddy with an acual good camera.

• 1 month later...
Markburns43

Hey you still coming on? I miss ya. Well I hope your still fighting the good fight and the algae if you are, I had the most terrible gha outbreak , large feeding fast coral and fish stocking dry rock to boot was the reason, but I'm just making a one back and wanted to see how your tank was coming , for the longest I stopped posting when this was happening, we hope every thing is good man

Archived