Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ahanix's Fusion 10

Ahanix

Small, stupid update. Instead of ordering new netting (which I probably will do later) I decided to mod the frame that came with the tank, and paint it black since it was an eyesore.

8dAsPdJl.jpg

that being said, I will be purchasing a new screen kit, and netting eventually... Although just like my fusion I'll probably just forego the top all together (unless I get a jawfish)

Coming along great!

I see you also enlarged the stock diamond pattern. That helped my fusion 10g as well. Hadn't thought about painting it black, but now I am going to follow your lead.

What kind of new top/netting do you plan to get... and from where?

Coming along great!

I see you also enlarged the stock diamond pattern. That helped my fusion 10g as well. Hadn't thought about painting it black, but now I am going to follow your lead.

What kind of new top/netting do you plan to get... and from where?

Thanks! Funny enough I actually painted the screen with plasti-dip... I didn't have any spraypaint laying around, and figured this might actually keep the cover looking nice for the time being.

This is the stuff I have always used http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/clear-netting.html

I took this photo from a picture I found on Google search from another N-R Member (Islandoftiki) to show what it looks like. I'm going to go buy a screen kit from HomeDepot though and re cut the frame, I want the actual cover to completely cover the tank so I don't have something jump through the small cracks.

68AD3506-orig_zpse212db48.jpg

Archived